Very decorative annual summer flower for borders and planting in groups.
Especially suitable for cutting until late summer.
Richly flowering and long lasting. Very stable upright growing variety.
Genus - Rudbeckia
Species - Hirta
Common name - Cone Flower
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 10
Height - 0,50 m
Spread - 0,30 m
Plant type - Annual
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Loam, Sand, Well Drained
Water requirements - Drought tolerant, average water
Landscape uses - This popular ornamental is at home in cutting gardens and mixed borders.
Bloom season - July - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Rich Golden
|Germination||1. Sow from March to April.|
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant to individual pots.
1. Sow from April to May in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 30 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil. Keep moist.